Manager, UI Tools QA (POS-03154) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is looking for a hands-on manager to lead Â Tools UI QA team of 5-7 quality engineers. The team is responsible for testing User Interface elements of the Workday client applications. The team works closely with Tools Engineers to develop solid testing strategies in order to find, report, and resolve bugs quickly. Members of the team are expected to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure proper coverage based on technical specifications and requirements documents. You should enjoy working in the fast paced environment of a SaaS company, where innovation and rapidly evolving technology is the standard.
- Develop test plans and testware for both new development and regression coverage within Workday Tools product suite.
- Execute testware and provide regular status against your test plans.
- Develop automated functional and regression tests.
- Hire, retain, motivate, and train an agile team of engineers.
- Interact effectively with Product Management and Development.
- Manage team workloads and provide ongoing metrics using data from our bug management system.
- Actively participate in sprint planning and scrum teams, representing the QA team.
- Facilitate innovation and creativity while adhering to the standards of a world class QA organization.
- Work closely with Workday applications QA team on testing features in integrated environments.
- Coordinate the cross-test testing efforts to ensure the best feature coverage.
- Keep close ties with Customer Support team and participate in customer feedback sessions to ensure continuous improvements in the feature test coverage.
- 3+ years of applicable management or leadership experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance in Enterprise applications.
- 2+ years minimum feature or automation test development experience.
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of the architecture and design of object oriented applications, including experience with Objective C and/or Java.
- Well-versed in agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Continuous Integration environments.
- Self-starter attitude.
- Excellent analytical skills for troubleshooting and problem determination.
- Attention to details and eye for the clean and customer friendly page design.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
- Not afraid to identify inefficient processes and suggest creative solutions.
- Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing and fast-paced company.
- Ability to deliver on time working in a fast paced agile environment.
- BS in Technology field (BSCS or BSEE preferred); or equivalent experience.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services