Managing Director All Covered
All Covered, a company of Konica Minolta Business Solutions is focused on enabling the success of small and medium-sized businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is the US industry leader in the provision of IT Services for companies with between 10 and 100 employees. Our company serves 37 of the top 100 cities in the US and has thousands of clients across every major industry.
Our comprehensive services, including network, server and desktop support are delivered by a world-class team of technical experts. They possess a broad-based knowledge and take a vendor neutral approach. Our success with over 1,000 contracted clients has created a need for outstanding IT talent looking for exciting and lucrative career opportunities.
Our culture is based on a core team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We value honesty, enthusiasm, respect, ownership, excellence and a service oriented attitude. This culture is essential to our success, distinguishing us from our competition and enabling us to hire and retain the best and brightest people in this business.
Job Summary: The objective of the Managing Director is to manage and grow the IT services business within a specific geographic location. The Managing Director is the business unit leader for the location and is responsible for ensuring operational and financial objectives are achieved. The Managing Director coordinates activities with the various matrixed functional leaders within All Covered to ensure alignment and effectiveness.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
Business and Financial Management
- Growth Focus (for both Revenue and Profit)
- Profit and Loss Responsibility
- Business Planning
- Integration Planning
- Financial Planning & Reporting
- Interface with Corporate Accounting and Finance functions
- Sales Leadership
- Proposal Development, Review and Sign-off
- Sales Forecasting
- New Business Development
- Interface with Corporate Sales & Marketing functions
Market Development Activities
- Participate in development of ?Go-To Market? strategy for location
- Assist with evaluation and development of new solutions and offerings
- Assist with development of Best Practices
- Assist with development training curriculums
- Attendance at Industry networking events
- Develop strong relationship with local KMBS teams and resources
- Interface with Corporate Sales, Marketing & Practice functions
Client Relationship Management
- Overall responsibility for client communications
- Client retention & satisfaction
- Client profitability
- ACC/Project revenue and realized rate
- ACC terms and pricing
- IT strategy and consulting (Projects)
- Procurement revenue
- Extended services/offerings
- Interface with Corporate Sales, Engineering & Operations/Administration Functions
Engineering & Service Delivery
- Ultimate owner of Service Delivery quality to the clients in the location
- Partner with Service Delivery Leadership to evolve and optimize delivery model
- Partner with Service Delivery Leadership to ensure proper staffing and skills
All Covered is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum of 7 years (ten years preferred) of work experience in general management, sales/account management and technology consulting.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to learn new concepts, applications and technologies quickly
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, is a self-starter, and thinks outside of the box
- Ability to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a short period of time
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong business development, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Executive-level presentation skills delivering effective technical and strategic presentations to clients
- Solid commitment to sales and customer service with good initiative and follow-through
- Comfortable interacting at all levels within an organization
KONICA MINOLTA OFFERS:
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
||Vienna, VA |