Managing Editor (Digital) Favorite Five
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of DIGITAL experience, and if some of that is specifically with content targeted to mobile, even better.
We are a well funded start-up working in a light-filled space on the Bowery. Small team, and we are scaling quickly :)
Please do NOT apply if you do not have any digital experience.
- Create an engaging, dynamic and humorous editorial voice to grow daily unique users
- Leverage SEO and online story trends
- Optimize content for social media platforms
- Oversee development of original content, possibly including interviews with high-profile lifestyle authorities. This may include assigning short-format stories to a stable of freelance writers whom you will recruit and manage.
- Establish relationships with outside publishers/vendors for aggregated content syndication
- Optimize content for distribution across several platforms including mobile app, website, email and social media channels
- Work with dev and design teams through the entire process from wire frames to final execution
- Plan, manage and implement editorial calendar
- Collaborate closely with social media lead and head of marketing
- Customize and personalize content for users based on location and profile data
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED