MANUFACTURING ENGINEER New Way Air Bearings
A. Support manufacturing operations.
- Provide programming, tooling, process and operational support to reduce set-up times and increase efficiency
- Provide production support for custom bearings, parts, assemblies and projects.
- Provide engineering support in the form of process development, product testing, tooling and fixtures and process troubleshooting.
B. Assist with the manufacture of custom products.
- Improve existing manufacturing processes for repeat product orders.
- Design and document manufacturing processes for custom products.
- Perform tests and document performance results for manufacturing processes.
- Analyze test data and identify opportunities to further improve manufacturing processes.
C. Maintain strong business relationships with customers, vendors and colleagues to meet business goals.
- Serve as a liaison between manufacturing and engineering.
- Ensure that all procedures, policies, correspondence and business relationships adhere to ethical and legal standards and conform to company policies and objectives.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering or a similar discipline
- Proficiency in Solidworks 2006 and PDMworks
- 2-5 years experience in process development/improvement in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of machining and tooling
- Strong communications skills.
||Aston, PA |