Manufacturing Process Engineer SynQor
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Entry Level
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Category : Engineering
Job Description :
Seeking a recent Engineering Bachelor's Degree graduate for the position of Manufacturing Process Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing engineering support in a high volume manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Process Engineer include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing and assembly processes and methods to obtain maximum productivity levels.
- Conduct engineering experimentation, as required.
- Identify and implement cost reductions.
- Troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment.
- Instruct, train, guide, and mentor technicians and operators.
- Implement and maintain process work instructions.
- Perform Design for Manufacturability and Assembly and recommend engineering design changes, as needed.
- Participate in MRB activities.
- Provide support and resolve equipment and process problems, as they occur, in the production environment.
- Use data collection tools and information to drive continuous process improvement; identify root cause and implement/verify corrective action.
- Process control and process improvement activities utilizing quality metrics.
- Order supplies and small equipment, as needed, to support electronics manufacturing operations.
Job Requirements :
The required education, experience, and skills for the Manufacturing Process Engineer position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing or Industrial engineering.
- Zero to three years experience with applicable course work/co-op experience.
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes used in the electronics manufacturing industry. Examples include knowledge of Surface Mount Technology (SMT),
reflow soldering, thru-hole soldering, PCB assembly and electronics systems assembly processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to quickly drive issues to closure using available tools and resources.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- High level of initiative and ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Positive, self confident, team player.
- Previous experience within electronic or electromechanical manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001.
||155 Swanson Road |
Boxborough, MA 01719
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED