Marcom Coordinator/Marketing Assistant Merced Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time.
Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the enterprise and security sectors, representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 150 countries, and including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies.
Support tradeshow management in the following capacities:
- Support All North American tradeshows which is expected to include: NENA National; APCO National; ASIS; ISC West; assorted Vertical shows
- Any to be defined ?Partner? tradeshows/events
- CALA shows as needed
- Will manage all contracts associated with the show or show services organizations
- Will process all financial and accounting documents required for the shows
- Maintain communications with and between all show participants
- Maintain the show plan
- Manage all transportation as relates to show materials
- Manage all arrangements for participants T&E as required
- Ensure all show materials and equipment are defined, acquired and installed
- Ensure booth set-up is done
- Have all graphics required produced and delivered
- Assist Director of Marketing with creation and production of messaging for the booth
- Assist in the creation and production of pre-show and post show E-messaging including email blasts, web-site updates; show site E-marketing opportunities
- Support production of any North American Workshops or Roadshows as required
- Identify and contract for locations
- Ensure any equipment of materials required are delivered
- Support any creative required such as email blasts, thank you letters, etc.
||Rutherford, NJ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED