Duration: June â€" September
Work for an innovative healthcare company with a fun, smart group of people! Epocrates develops mobile medical applications used by over 1 million healthcare professionals, typically on their smartphone devices.
We are looking for a bright, hard working person to support our marketing team during a dynamic time of the year with two national conferences, annual medical student program and summer outreach campaigns.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support tradeshow logistics, including booth design, collateral production and material ordering
- Support event production, including venue audits, vendor coordination, thematic execution
- Assist with coordination of media interviews with Epocrates spokespeople and reporters
- Involvement with primary and secondary research activities, such as fielding surveys and evaluating results
- Manage customer outreach and coordination for feedback/beta testing
|Location:||San Mateo, CA |
|Headquarters:||1100 Park Place|
San Mateo, CA 94403