Market Development Representative Instructure
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Instructure is a successful, fast-moving technology company that is disrupting the Learning Management System (LMS) market by setting a new standard for education technology, and we're looking for some top-notch people to join the team. Our Company has been featured on TechCrunch, CNBC, and The Motley Fool (to name a few).
Our Marketing team is looking for a Market Development Representative to assist our team in lead generation in the educational market. The MDR will respond to inbound inquiries and trial requests. The MDR will also make outbound contact efforts to potential customers across various regions of the U.S. The dual responsibilities of the MDR are to qualify leads for the sales team and provide an outstanding first exposure to Instructure and Canvas.
What you will be doing:
- Thoroughly contact educational institutions using Salesforce and provide qualified leads to our Account Development Managers.
- Scope out areas in territories that have not been explored yet.
- Monitor the creativity levels of the marketing group to ensure we remain within our permitted limits.
- Be an expert in using Canvas and an informational resource for the people you contact.
- Create awesome relationships with potential clients.
Successful candidates will have the following education, experience, and skills:
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of proven sales or customer service experience in a B2B environment selling or servicing technology solutions.
- Knowledgeable with Salesforce.
- Proper pampering and care for pandas.
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex enterprise software solutions and use that knowledge to present to academic institutions.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
Our Culture = Your Culture
Instructure has a pretty relaxed atmosphere. Our marketing team is transparent and open to creativity and new ideas about how to improve. We provide a comfortable environment for you to work hard and succeed.
- Lots of paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
100% Employer Paid Benefits for You and Your Qualified Dependents (We got you completely covered!):
- Medical (United Healthcare)
- Dental (LifeMap)
- Life/AD&D (Assurant)
Fully stocked break room. Equipment provided. Chill people.
||Salt Lake City, UT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED