Market Manager Zipcar
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Zipcar, the world?s leading car-sharing company and recognized innovator in new urban mobility services, is looking to add new talent to our team.
Today, Zipcar provides hundreds of thousands of people with a viable alternative to traditional car ownership through a smart personal transport service, saving them money, time and headaches. Around the world ? in the US, Canada, the UK, Spain, Austria and more than 300 universities ? people are making the decision to live car free and enjoying the convenience and environmental benefits of having ?wheels when you want them?.
As we continue to grow our business, we are looking for talented, passionate people with great ideas to join the family. We aim to create an environment that is supportive, diverse, and as fun as our brand. If you?re results-oriented, dedicated, and ready to contribute to an unparalleled customer experience for our community of Zipcar members, we encourage you to apply.
To learn more about Zipcar, what we do, and how we do it, visit zipcar.com. For further employment opportunities, visit zipcar.com/about/jobs.
This position will report to the Regional Vice President and oversees all local marketing activities including the supervision and execution of regional partnerships, events, and Street Team marketing.
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- 3 ? 5 years relevant marketing experience.
- Bachelor?s degree in marketing or a related field preferred.
- Event marketing (from concept to planning to execution) experience preferred.
- Measurement ? the results-driven individual has experience tracking the success of marketing programs, and is not only a provider of great ideas, but a marketer with an acute eye for ROI.
- Sales and account management experience preferred.
- Prior management experience: a demonstrated ability to identify staffing needs and to hire key employees who have contributed to organizational success.
- Problem solving: can identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully while maintaining confidentiality.
- Communication: has excellent verbal and written communication skills and can articulate clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Group presentation skills are also required.
- Planning/organizing: individual is self-directed, prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality control: demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability: the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a plus!
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Collaborates with home office and Regional Vice President on overall marketing strategy; prepares and manages annual budget with Regional Vice President in accordance with media plan to achieve marketing goals.
- Orchestrates sponsorships, partnerships, events, promotions and advertising to increase visibility of Zipcar in the community.
- Organizes and oversees day-to-day activities, scheduling and execution of the Street Team. Actively recruits, hires and motivates Street Team staff and monitors results.
- Supervises Member Services Associate providing leadership and direction.
- Supervises Fleet Manager providing leadership and direction.
- Acts as a field brand ambassador ensuring all touch-points are in synch with brand framework. - Responsible for some sales and account management for the office
As a member of the Zipcar Team you will receive:
Competitive Benefits Package
Discounts on services, products and much more
||Las Vegas, NV |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED