Market Manager - Surgery Division Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at www.sourcemed.net to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking a Market Manager: Surgery Division, to be located in Wallingford, CT.
Summary of Position:
Acts as the voice of ASC customers to marketing, sales, client services and product development; influences market strategy and drives lead-generation campaigns. Reports to VP, Marketing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Internally, liaise with Surgery sales/account management, client services, partners and product development teams to facilitate alignment of goals across departments.
2. Initiate, moderate and track ROI of Surgery-specific marketing campaigns for both client and prospect audiences.
3. Leverage capabilities of marketing colleagues to develop and execute tactics against Surgery division?s strategic plan:
- Gather and analyze customer drivers and competitive intelligence; share insights with all internal constituents (in cooperation with Marketing Analytics Manager),
- Attend major trade shows, user group meetings, etc. as needed (work with Event Marketing Manager to maximize ROI),
- Develop themes for press coverage, white papers, case studies, direct marketing and ad campaigns (in cooperation with Content Marketing Manager),
- Contribute to blogs, social media feeds; solicit testimonials, both print and video (in cooperation with Digital Marketing Manager).
4. Other duties as assigned by Manager.
Education / Qualifications
--Three-five years in healthcare product marketing; background in healthcare software preferred
--Fluency in CRM (Salesforce); bonus points if you have experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo preferred)
--Skills needed to succeed in this role: Ability to conduct business analyses (Excel), deliver professional presentations (Powerpoint)
--Bachelor?s degree (required), MBA preferred.
--Limited travel may be required.
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||Wallingford, CT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED