Market Manager - Therapy Division Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at www.sourcemed.net to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking a Market Manager: Therapy Division to be located in Birmingham, AL.
Summary of Position:
Acts as the voice of Therapy customers to marketing, sales, client services and development, influencing market strategy. Conveys marketing priorities to these internal groups and reports directly to VP, Marketing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Internally, liaise with Therapy Sales/Account Management, Client Services, Partners and Development teams. He/she will elicit needs from Sales, and then work with the Marketing specialists to develop and execute tactics against Therapy strategic marketing plans.
2. With Analytics Manager, gather and analyze customer drivers and competitive intelligence; share insights with all internal constituents
3. Ensure quality data input and maintenance to CRM
4. Initiate, moderate and track ROI of Therapy-specific webinars, both client and prospect audience
5. Solicit testimonials, both print and video
6. Attend major trade shows, user group meetings, etc. as needed
7. Contribute themes and content for press releases, white papers, case studies, blogs, social media feeds, in cooperation with Content Marketing Managers.
8. Other duties as assigned by Manager.
Education / Qualifications
--Three-five years in software product marketing
--Prefer background in medical software
--Limited travel may be required.
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||100 Grandview Place |
Birmingham, AL 35243
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED