Market Research Director Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs.
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
About being a Market Research Director at Apigee
Apigee is hiring a Market Research Director to build world-class capability to put deep insight into customer satisfaction and loyalty at the heart of everything we do.
The Market Research Director will?
- define a strategy for research, analysis, and reporting to drive impact across the company and achieve recognized industry leadership
- build the research program, including instruments, methodology, cadence, and training
- champion satisfaction and loyalty as a subject matter expert, and work with functional leaders across the company to create a holistic view of the customer experience across products and services
- advise the leadership team on best practices and strategic decisions
- evangelize what we learn, why it matters, and how we continuously improve the customer experience
You bring to the table?
- deep expertise in primary research, quantitative and qualitative analysis, and delivering executive-level presentations
- a proven track record of leadership under conditions of ambiguity and change
- a passion for collaborative problem-solving and turning insight into impact
- 8-10 years? market research experience; an MBA or related degree and technology-sector experience are plusses
Apigee offers great compensation, work-life balance, health insurance coverage, insurance for your financial protection, and savings/investment plans. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 401(k).
We are a non-accrued vacation time company, whereby we allow as much time you need for personal and vacation matters, with proper management approval. There is freedom in planning the workday with flexible start and stop times subject to the company's needs.
Apigee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED