MARKET RESEARCH LEAD DATA ANALYST Global Market Insite
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED DESCRIPTION
MARKET RESEARCH LEAD DATA ANALYST
Global Market Insite, Inc. (GMI) was founded in 1999 with one goal in mind: make it easier, faster and more efficient for market research professionals to conduct global research. With global consumer and specialty panels in over 200 countries and territories and a wide range of technology-enabled market research services, GMI is the partner of choice for market research anywhere in the world. GMI has pioneered many of the technology innovations that paved the way for this growing market and continues to be the worldwide leader in helping businesses connect with their customers and do research on their opinions.
We have an entrepreneurial and spirited culture. Our collegial work style is casual but hard working and is one that rewards those who contribute to the company?s success. We offer competitive compensation with a generous benefit plan. This is a great opportunity to step up and advance your career in a progressive and innovative global company, learning new skills and engaging with co-workers and clients around the world.
The Market Research Lead Data Analyst plays a lead role in consulting with clients and the sales team regarding the project execution, methodology and pricing required to achieve the client's project deliverables. Identify the analytics and reporting services necessary and work with appropriate team members on project execution where appropriate. Review all project materials including the tab and banner plan, report template for higher level analyses and reporting requirements.
- Manage all aspects of backend data deliverables with local and remote teams
- Provide accurate and on time delivery of data files/reports to clients.
- Provide leadership and guidance to junior team members on analytical techniques, time/cost estimation and project prioritization
- Extract data from various data sources, run cross-tabulation analyses to verify results (QA)
- Clean data by creating/modifying SPSS syntax
- Create reports in Excel/Access/Word
- Run analyses such as mean score tables, perceptual maps, create custom tables in SPSS
- Develop reports including tables, graphs and charts
- Analysis review, confirm methodologies, confirm data accuracy, general QC, and testing. This will involve independently verifying the results of other data analysis staff and/or output from computer programs
- Support Account Executives and Account Managers in a consultative way during the sales process
- Understand clients? data analytics needs and communicate GMI?s ability to meet them
- Develop, modify and document analytical routines
- Vendor management
- Coordinate scheduling and resource planning with management.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, or related field
- 5+ years related experience
- Demonstrated skills using the following tools:
- SPSS (heavily syntax based)
- Quantum tabulation experience an asset
- Microsoft Office Suite (Access/Excel/Word/PowerPoint) with excellent Excel skills
- Understanding of advanced analytics in terms of when to use and how to interpret results
- Understanding of data weighting
- Experience with surveys, questionnaires and knowledge of market research methodologies
- Ability to review detailed proposals and to identify and articulate requirements
- Able to manage multiple client projects and teams simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Consultative and creative approach to solving business issues
- High energy, with ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with clients/customers
||1100 112th Avenue Northeast |
Bellevue, WA 98004
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED