Market Risk Analyst Constitution Group
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Quant Trading
A cutting edge NYC based Hedge Fund is seeking a bright, quantitatively minded Market Risk professional to join their group. As a key member of the organization, this person will be working directly with PM's, Developers and the Executive team to meet the firms market risk monitoring and reporting needs.
Some of the responsibilities include real-time market risk monitoring, assisting in development of new risk measures and controls, and testing risk systems to ensure peak performance.
- Minimum of three years of experience in risk or trading
- A knowledge of Equities, FX, Futures and Options
- Strong knowledge of risk methodologies (stress testing)
- Options valuation experience and VBA proficiency
- High Frequency Trading Exposure
This is an immediate and well compensated hire.
Qualified candidates can expect a responsive call back with more
information on the role and company.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED