Marketing Analyst Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Marketing AnalystÂ
GREE International, Inc
San Francisco, CAÂ
GREE is currently a leader in the mobile market, and we are looking for a highly quantitative and results-oriented Marketing Analyst to dive deep in our abundant marketing and game data, to find valuable insights, drive decision making, and solve some of the industryâs most challenging problems. GREE's business runs on data so we take it very seriously.Â To help you do your job, you'll have access to the industry's best tools and great training.Â You will have substantial influence on GREEâs business and strategy through direct communication with executives as well as a seat at the decision making table.Â The position title and level can be tailored to your experience and skill sets.
- Work closely with and influence the user acquisition team and game teams to identify the best sources for customer acquisition, optimal bidding strategies, game launch strategies, and game portfolio strategies
- Help solve complex problems with partial or incomplete information
- Explain shifts in market dynamics, territory /region dynamics, mobile marketing trends, user quality trends to executive team
- Maximize studio revenues and growth by identifying the best sources for high quality users and strategy to drive volume
- Support and influence various departments and teams as the expert of marketing insights
- 1+ years experience as a business analyst at a consumer internet company, consulting or finance.
- Passion for diving into the nitty, gritty of data and using it to meet and exceed business goals. Whenever someone asks "Why?" you can't help but run the data to get an answer.
- Strong SQL and Excel skills required. Tableau and Vertica experience a plus.
- Knowledge of performance and ROI driven marketing required.
- Strong interest in cross-platform social gaming and knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Strong communication skills to be able to influence others with the story of what youâre seeing in the data.
- Strong statistics background. Experience using R is a plus.
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services