Marketing Analyst Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia is seeking a marketing analyst who will help us give homebuyers, sellers, owners, and renters the inside scoop on all things real estate. We're a high velocity company, and this is your chance to join our team and have a major impact!
The Marketing Analyst will help Trulia create meaningful, lasting relationships with our consumer users. You'll make sense of millions of data points to help us better understand our core users and meet their needs. Your work will drive the strategy behind our consumer marketing programs by identifying key opportunities to attract, engage and convert users.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly analytical thinker who wants to apply their thinking to brand, business and marketing strategies. The thought of spending hours in SQL databases and writing Excel functions makes you swoon; you thrive in a metrics-driven environment. You're an execution machine, and you believe that attention to detail helps drive success. You like working with passionate people that uphold Trulia's core values, which you should also share: Innovate, Make a Difference, People Matter, Act with Integrity, Customer Obsessed, Trust and Respect Each Other.
- 2-4 years consulting or analytics experience, marketing-focus preferred
- Experience analyzing attitudinal data as well as behavioral data and joining the two
- Significant Excel and database experience required, SQL preferred
- BA/BS with emphasis on quantitative research methods, degree in statistics or math preferred
- Deep knowledge of experimental design
- Creative, open-minded, and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to problems and opportunities
- Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects
- Work with the Director Market Research to analyze data from quantitative research projects helping us better segment and understand core users
- Lead in-depth analysis of email lifecycle for homebuyers, sellers, owners, and renters, identifying key opportunities for contact
- Work with email engineering and data warehousing teams to target most relevant audiences and build user behavioral database
- Support the individual requirements of the channel marketing teams (email, community, social media, marketing partnerships)
- Lead efforts to track multi-channel marketing programs and determine campaign ROI
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED