Marketing Analyst Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at www.sourcemed.net to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking a Marketing Analyst to be located in Wallingford, CT.
Summary of Position:
Internal teams (Sales, Account Mgmt, Development and Client Services) must be empowered with research data and insights. Marketing strategies and tactics will reflect the insight drawn from this data. Will report directly to VP, Marketing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Both Therapy and Surgery market research (in cooperation with each Market Manager), identifying drivers and trends among clients & prospects
2. Competitive intelligence within both Therapy and Surgery markets
3. Data input, maintenance, analysis and reporting from the SourceMed CRM (Salesforce)
4. Maintenance, analysis and reporting from the SourceMed marketing automation platform
5. Other duties as assigned by Manager
Education / Qualifications
--Three-five years? experience
--Statistics or marketing degree preferred
--Comfortable with research tools
--Proficient in Salesforce or similar CRM
--Experienced user of marketing automation
--Limited travel may be required.
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||Wallingford, CT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED