Marketing and Corporate Support Coordinator/Administrator InMage Systems
Fast growing startup Company is searching for a person who is committed to effectiveness in conducting a wide variety of tasks that are reasonably well-defined but frequently calls for adaptability that can work independently. Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills a must. Strong organization, effective at problem resolution, flexibility and ability to deliver under tight timelines and changing requirements. Exceptional attention to detail, enthusiastic, positive demeanor and very professional. If you have these qualities then we want to meet you:
1. Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently without losing focus.
2. Proficient skill with all Microsoft Office applications including: Outlook,Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
3. Administrative support to include scheduling conference calls, WebX within the company and other tech partners, channel partners, etc.
4. Knowledge or aptitude for database management to include data entry, formatting send lists, and pulling reports.
5. Aptitude for detail, following a process, maintaining accuracy and consistency in reviewing/proofing documents, promo material, etc.
6. Maintain website by updating content as provided/approved by management (posting press releases, case studies, datasheets, etc)
7. Answer and manage incoming calls, receive and interact with incoming visitors or external customers, partners, etc.
8. Manage and maintain management/department schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
9. Prepare and edit communications, presentations and other documents as needed.
10. Knowledge or aptitude for third party e-marketing tool such as Pinpointe or Constant Contact.
11. Support to Finance and Headquarters executives especially at month and quarter end reporting.
11. Maintain and update marketing material library
12. Manage incoming/outgoing equipment, booth property and signage for tradeshows, seminars and meetings
14. Broaden social networking to benefit organization with content provided by management.
Please Respond with Resume, salary requirements along with salary history.
||San Jose, CA |