Marketing Associate (Core Games) ngmoco
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED DeNA, a global leader in mobile entertainment, is currently seeking a full-time Brand Manager for our portfolio of core gaming IPs. Specifically, we are looking for a consumer-focused marketer who is passionate about gaming and the media and entertainment industry.
The Marketing Associate will help lead cross-functional teams in development and execution of brand-building marketing strategies for the portfolio of core gaming brands. This will encompass existing hit titles such as our hits Blood Brothers, Rage of Bahamut, Marvel War of Heroes and HellFire as well as other original and licensed IP titles currently in development.
This position reports to the Brand Manager.
- Execute marketing strategies, communications, and launch schedules for pre and post-launch marketing activities across multiple platforms (Android, iOS).
- This includes asset creation (trailers, icons, screenshots, etc.), advertising (mobile, TV?), direct & street marketing, sales materials, Public Relations and promotional campaigns targeted at consumers.
- Inspire, direct and manage cross-functional ?Consumer Marketing Groups? in Marketing & Communication plan execution: Public Relations, Promotions, User Acquisition, Creative Services, Community and outside agencies.
- Complete product forecasting, manage P&L, allocate, manage and track product budgets.
- Conduct market research, competitive analysis, and complete post-mortem analysis to evaluate effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Champion programs and build successful partnerships with upper management, global marketing, development teams, licensors, analytics and platform teams
- Bachelors degree required. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year of consumer-oriented marketing experience required
- Video game industry experiences preferred with focus on hardcore gamers as key target (eg: Call of Duty, Assassins Creed, Halo. Fallout?)
- Creativity, attention to detail and high organizational skills
- Deep knowledge of/interest in core video games genres such a First Person Shooters, Role Playing Games and Strategy a plus
- Passion for core games, the gaming industry history and trends
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as team management
||2255 Washington Street |
San Francisco, CA 94115
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED