Marketing Associate Phreesia
Job Title: Marketing Associate
Hiring Manager: Emily Nelson
Phreesia enables healthcare organizations to go beyond digital patient registration by helping to optimize the entire patient intake process before, during and after the visit. As the nation's leader in patient intake management, Phreesia is passionate about building products that transform the patient experience and enable our healthcare clients to achieve operational excellence. Â
Our go-to market model is built around robust product partnerships with leading electronic medical record and practice management companies The Marketing Associate will provide support to increase the companyâs growth by promoting brand awareness, assisting in the development of new content and visual materials, and through the coordination of webinars and tradeshows to drive overall demand gen. The Marketing Associate will contribute to the departmentâs strategic capabilities through the planning and management of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Maintains marketing material inventory, prepares shipments as requested by internal team members
- Works with designer(s) to build PPT presentations for external meetings, such as industry presentations, sales presentations and webinars
- Represent Phreesia at various trade shows
- Acts as a brand ambassador to promote brand awareness
- Liaises between SDR and Marketing on integrated marketing campaign activities using SF.com and Marketo
- Works with Sales to ensure team is using most updated content, slide decks, pie charts, experience data, etc.
- Assists with proof reading marketing collateral including internal and external customer communication
- Provides support with scheduling and logistics for webinars
- Assists with tradeshow coordination: booking exhibit space, researching new events, attendee registration, rooming lists and shipment coordination
- Bachelorâs degree in marketing, advertising or business administration
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, including a knowledge of current and innovative demand-gen methods across multiple channels (email, webinars, SEO/SEM, PPC, retargeting, social, events, ABM, etc.)
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- B2B healthcare marketing experience a plus
- Experience with planning and logistics
- Strong project management, creative thinking and analytical skills
- Experience in CRM and Marketing Automation platforms; Salesforce and Marketo preferred
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume. However, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
||110 East 23rd Street |
New York, NY 10010
|Employment Type:||Full Time|