Marketing Associate Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia is seeking a talented and tenacious Consumer Marketing Associate who will help us give home buyers, sellers, owners, and renters the inside scoop on all things real estate. We're a high velocity company, and this is your chance to touch many parts of the consumer business and have a major impact!
The Consumer Marketing Associate will help Trulia reach millions of consumers each month and create lasting relationships with our core users. You'll help manage our massive email marketing program, execute core consumer campaigns, draft compelling and witty copy-- and that's just the beginning. From PR Managers, to Community Managers, to Product Managers, to Designers, to Engineers, you'll work with Trulians across the organization.
The ideal candidate for this role is a balanced creative and analytical thinker who can strive in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment. You should have deep knowledge of (and deep love for) Microsoft Excel, possess a keen eye for design, and be able to spot an improperly used semicolon from miles away. You must be an execution machine, and believe that attention to detail helps drive success. You will work with passionate people that uphold Trulia's core values, which you should also share: Innovate, Make a Difference, People Matter, Act with Integrity, Customer Obsessed, Trust and Respect Each Other.
- 1-3 years marketing experience, email marketing experience preferred
- Experience testing and iterating marketing campaigns
- Strong Excel and HTML skills required, Photoshop and MySQL skills preferred
- Killer writer; consumer copywriting experience preferred
- Creative, open-minded, and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to problems and opportunities
- Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects
- Execute flawless weekly sends of consumer email newsletters, then measure and report results
- Work with email team to produce new and refine existing email templates
- Draft and edit key onsite and email copy
- Coordinate in-house promotions and product launches both onsite and in email, then measure and report results
- Support marketing efforts to drive traffic by reaching new audiences and engage existing users
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED