Marketing Automation Administrator SafeNet Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Organization Name1115RM Software Monetization Product Marketing
At SafeNet, we employ the brightest and smartest people in the world. With more than 50 offices worldwide and 1,600 employees, we know the importance of acquiring the very best talent to make our company succeed. No matter what the job is ? technical writer, software engineer or a customer service representative ? we're always looking for our future leaders. Our number one goal is to staff our company with highly motivated employees that are eager to put their fingerprints throughout SafeNet and help drive us to continued successes. So if you're ready to be part of something special, we're ready and waiting. SafeNet, get inside.
The Marketing Automation Administrator will report directly into the Sr. Interactive Marketing Manager and will be the system owner and subject matter expert for our marketing automation and lead nurture platform, Silverpop. He/she will define how the system is implemented, what it is leveraged for, and for ensuring the system meets the needs of the global marketing organization. In this role, the Marketing Automation Administrator will be responsible for training teams on the platform?s demand generation functionality and implementing best practices. In addition, he/she will serve as the first line of marketing automation support to the global marketing team, and will manage support requests with Silverpop?s support team as well as manage the relationship with our Silverpop account manager.
- Undergraduate degree from a four year college or university (business, marketing, or IT preferred)
- 2-4 years experience working with marketing automation platforms for a mid-large sized organization.
- 1-2 years experience working with lead nurture tools (Silverpop, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.) for a global/multilingual marketing organization.
- Experience enforcing best practices for email marketing campaign deliverability and marketing automation campaign management.
- Demonstrated experience improving landing page conversion rates
- Demonstrated experience with A/B testing as a means to improve deliverability and conversion metrics
- Experience with HTML and CSS as it relates to helping troubleshoot template and layout issues
- Ability to manage short and long term complex projects efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into high-level business concepts
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a self-directed manner and manage multiple ongoing projects
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality
Additional Desired Skills:
- Silverpop Fundamentals or Professional certification
- Experience working with analytic tools and reporting
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience working within a technical support environment
- Experience working in the B2B space and/or experience with high tech companies
- Experience with trigger-based behavioral scripting and integration
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Subject Matter Expert? The Marketing Automation Administrator will manage the organization settings, domains, and account details. He/she also will:
Manage integration with SFDC and other 3rd party platforms when needed via API or other methods;
Control who has access to functionality in SP and keeps the internal team access organized and updated
Provide training to system participants on how to use the functionality of Silverpop;
Serve as lead point of contact with Silverpop account manager and support team to facilitate issues;
Facilitate custom development projects between stakeholders and Silverpop or vendor;
Stay current on Silverpop product releases and issues/outages and communicates these to stakeholders.
Training and Process Management ?The Marketing Automation Administrator will do the following:
Recommend best practices for campaign building, database/contact/query usage, landing page programming, email coding, nurture tracks;
Train new employees when needed on how to use this demand generation tool correctly and efficiently
Stays current on best practices for email deliverability and landing page optimization
Database Management - The Marketing Automation Administrator will:
o Facilitate issues or concerns with the importing or exporting of data within the tool;
o Own the syncing process of data between SP and SFDC and other tools;
o Ensure the integrity of the contacts within the databases in SP;
o Create and enforce organization structure for databases, queries and contact lists;
o Clean out the existing unused databases/queries/contact lists
Email Program Support ? He/she will support marketing efforts by doing the following:
o Provides first level of support for teams with issues related to scheduling or automating mailings
o Sets up automated nurture track programs and nurture emails based on marketing initiatives
o Ensures best practices are being followed based on geography (i.e. EU laws for double opt in, etc.) and scheduling of mailings (i.e. not sending too many emails on the same day) and flags issues for marketing
o Cleans out unused emails and archives old emails ? develops archive standard and process
o Owns the auto-response emails creation and management for web forms and landing pages when needed
Landing Page Management ? the Marketing Automation Administrator will:
o Define and communicate a folder and campaign structure for landing pages within the platform
o Ensure old landing pages and unused tests are removed in a timely manner or are archived accordingly;
o Develops and trains creative on how to implement HTML into SP, or use SP directly for building and designing forms;
o Ensures all fields are represented on landing page forms within SP and that all fields are syncing correctly with SFDC (i.e. Campaign ID, AOI, lead source);
o Works with the Web team and/or IT to implement web forms across the corporate websites;
o Assists marketing vendors with their integration efforts if needed as the system owner and expert;
o Maintains and troubleshoots scoring models by BU for demographic and behavioral scoring activities;
o Responsible for keeping the scoring model current and adding new campaigns.
SafeNet continually strives to offer employees a strong benefit package with access to some of the best plan options available. As a result, our benefit package covers a broad spectrum of options for our employees. In addition, we also offer competitive salaries and telecommuting opportunities for some positions.
SafeNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce while maintaining an alcohol and drug-free workplace. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
||Belcamp, MD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED