Marketing/Business Development Manager TAKK
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description: Marketing/Business Development Manager
TAKK Corp is seeking a Marketing/Business Development Manager to join its highly motivated team. Since we are still an early stage start-up the role of Business Development Manager will be very diverse and will require someone with a strong background in tech start-ups as well as being proficient in general business practices. The position will report directly to the CEO and has no direct reports, at this time. In the future, Sales and Marketing will report directly to this position. The position has an enormous potential for growth as the company grows, and will be very dynamic in scope. We are looking for a candidate to telecommute, and preferably be located in the San Francisco/Silicon Valley area to reduce possible travel.
Compensation will be negotiated based on experience and skill set, and will be on a deferred status; either as a deferred salary, or performance bonuses, with the possibility of company stock. All compensation will be contingent on meeting goals that will be outlined as part of the salary negotiation process.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the Senior Management team on developing Business and Marketing plans
- Aggressively seek, and secure early stage investment
- Create and release press releases
- Mange with Social Media Campaigns, blogs and other news outlets
- Develop sales strategies and plans, create relationships with customers/distributors/retailers
- Create, analyze and close business deals with investors, customers, distribution, partners, etc.
- Handle any business related issues as required by Senior Management
- Preferably 5 years experience, but we're all about quality over quantity.
- Experience in hardware start-up companies and early stage funding strategies is critical
- Must have a proven track record of successful sales and marketing
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant business field, or tech field with proper experience
- Be willing and able to sign NDA and non-compete documents. Candidates who are currently employed full-time, MUST NOT have any conflict of interest.
- Be able to dedicate sufficient time to meet all goals set forward
- Have experience as a founding member of a successful tech start-up
- Experience as an advisor to one or more successful start-up companies
Interested and fully qualified candidates should apply by forwarding a resume, brief cover letter and professional reference list to email@example.com. References will not be contacted without permission.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
TAKK is an early start up developing highly integrated networking devices to bring the home network into the portable device age.
< 5M RaisedSelf Funded All Jobs: at TAKK
|Headquarters:||Rochester, NY 14618|
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Founded in 2013 by a group of Engineers and Designers, TAKK is now rolling through development of new devices and aims to have at least four products on the market by the end of 2014.|
Support TAKK with Social Media services