Marketing Business Systems Manager Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Marketing Business Systems Manager will enable the company's marketing department by designing, deploying, and supporting the group's applications. This individual will be responsible for executing creative solutions to meet key business requirements from solution design and configuration to data migration and QA.
- Review business requirements and define solution design and system architecture
- Define innovative solutions within the confines of existing web applications to fulfill business requirements from marketing and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for data migrations including strategy, execution, and QA.
- Configure and customize web applications like Salesforce.com and Eloqua.
- Manage user acceptance testing and perform some QA activities.
- Provide operational support of marketing systems and manage issues with IT/vendors on behalf of end users.
- 5+ years of experience as an SFDC system administrator or developer
- Some experience with marketing automation solutions such as Eloqua and Marketo.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in implementing multistep approval workflows and escalations to automate business processes and have experience with the Force.com web services API.
- Experience with SFDC partner portal and sites.
- Experience with working within the VisualForce framework and creation and management of Apex classes.
- Experience migrating data from legacy systems to new systems
- Some background supporting marketing processes and experience with other marketing systems, such as web content management, partner deal registration, PPC management, and content syndication.
- Ability to triage complex technological issues and design solutions to streamline operations.
- Willingness to 'roll up your sleeves' and perform tasks that are transactional in nature.
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly.
- Candidate must be detail oriented.
- Superior communication skills.
- Able to thrive in fast-paced startup environment.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, computer science, information systems management, or related discipline.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED