Infor Job Posting
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit
JOB POSITION: Marketing Communications Coordinator
JOB LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA
JOB SUMMARY: Infor Corporate Communications team is responsible for keeping the news flowing through the company via internal communications including product announcements, webinars (WebEx), newsletters, social media, and blogs. Role: to support the Corporate Communications team through updates to internal sites, traffic management, and communication to employees throughout the company and partners, as well as assist with corporate customer communications.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· 1-3 years communications writing, coordinating, editing
· 1-3 years WebEx events planning experience
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills
· Advanced Microsoft skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Social Media savvy â€" experience with sites, newsfeeds, and blogging
· Ability to work under pressure, manage priorities while meeting deadlines
· Excellent analytical, time management, and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Self-starter and able to work independently
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and market conditions
· Commitment to teamwork
· Proof of writing experience for campaign materials (i.e. emails, slide decks, summaries, abstracts, etc.) may be solicited
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
· Knowledge of SharePoint a plus
· Familiarity with databases and tools such as Cognos, SilverPop, WebEx, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at