Marketing Communications Coordinator Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Marketing Communications Coordinator
Vendavo is the leader in front-line profit optimization. We help companies be more profitable by delivering simple, actionable guidance to the front lines, enabling salespeople to negotiate confidently and sell more profitably. Vendavo is the solution trusted by some of the largest companies in the world, including 3M, IBM, Ford, Dow, Office Depot, Philips, Dell, and Newell Rubbermaid.
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator to be Vendavo's voice as we build market awareness and demand for our upcoming SaaS product. You will play a key role by helping us establish thought leadership, drive engagement and nurture leads through the buying process.
Be Vendavo's voice in the marketplace and help us raise the volume!
- Manage blogging program, engaging both internal and external bloggers
- Produce relevant and timely posts that establish our thought leadership and provide value to our target audience
- Ensure a steady flow of fresh and relevant content. Write 3-5 entries per month
- Identify relevant 3rd party blogs and engage with comments and guest posts
- Manage all web content, including writing, editing and proofreading
- Update content on key pages such as homepage to promote events and offers
- Work with SEO firm to make ongoing updates that improve organic ranking
- Manage Vendavo's social media presence on LinkedIn, SlideShare, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and others
- Post regularly and promote content via social media channels
- Engage with thought leaders and build social media following
- Launch and maintain Paper.li newsletter
- Two or more years experience in journalism, online content creation or blogging
- Solid understanding of content marketing, social media and inbound marketing
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and resources
- Highly professional communication and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED