Marketing Communications Manager Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Manager, Marketing Communications
We're a great company. We serve a great industry. And, we have the best customers. What we need is an experienced marketing communications professional to help define and execute a global communication strategy that establishes Guidewire, a provider of software products to the Property/Casualty insurance industry, as the leading global brand in the industry. This position will be located at Guidewire headquarters in Foster City, California.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with a broad group of talented colleagues, subject matter experts, and external vendors to plan and facilitate the production of Guidewire's marketing collateral and campaign assets in line with our company initiatives. You will also be responsible for keeping our corporate website fresh and engaging for visitors as well as ensuring that all externally facing communications meet our high quality standards. Our team is growing. Your strong writing, editing, project management and interpersonal skills will serve you well in this role.
- Help establish and execute brand messages in line with Guidewire's corporate voice across all market segments
- Project manage all Marcom projects throughout project lifecycle â€" from initial request to content development, production, review cycles, localization as needed and publishing/updating; coordinate with stakeholders and team members to ensure that objectives and deadlines are met. Projects include:
- Collateral, Powerpoint and word templates, email, direct mail, advertising, tradeshow signage and all other externally facing marketing assets
- Manage content, development and production of Guidewire websites
- Manage localization of collateral and web content in conjunction with regional teams
- Provide and/or secure writing and editing support for collateral, web, and direct marketing content as needed; proofread and review for adherence to messaging and brand standards
- Work collaboratively with in-house Creative Services resources and external vendor s as needed
- Manage advertising /media buying in trade publications
- Drive production of company's newsletter and coordinate global distribution with local Marketing teams
- Create and manage the Marcom budget
- Recommend and implement project request / tracking system
- Recommend and help implement Marcom-related process improvements to enable Guidewire Marketing team to scale
This person will report to the Director, Communications.
At least 5 years' experience in marketing communications for a B2B company, ideally for an enterprise software company
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A personable, flexible disposition
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services