Marketing Communications Manager Sauce Labs
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Sauce Labs, a rapidly growing startup building software testing tools for developers and enterprises, is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join our team. From crafting compelling content for the website to building our social media strategy, this person will wear many hats as he or she drives our communications efforts.
We are looking for someone who ideally has marketed to developers in the past, who is great at creating thoughtful, well-written content for a number of channels, such as newsletters, our blog, and the website. Along with the above experience, the ideal candidate is comfortable managing multiple tasks at once, thrives in a fast-paced environment, is passionate about building communities, and feels personally aligned with our values.
- Mastermind and deliver on our social media strategy, across the blog (sauceio.com), Twitter & Facebook. Understand and apply the principles of SEO to maximize impact across these social channels.
- Manage Sauce's day-to-day social media activities on various platforms and social communities (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Slideshare etc.)
- Understand and maintain proper usage of Sauce's brand's voice, ensuring all content is onbrand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone
- Advise the marketing team on integrating social into other campaigns, landing pages and web properties.
- Own sauceio.com (the Sauce blog), creating and managing an editorial calendar that aligns closely with business objectives.
- Write monthly product newsletters and announcements, copy for landing pages, copy for marketing collateral, email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Generate compelling, highly shareable marketing content (blogs, whitepapers, presentations, etc.) designed to drive awareness, engagement, and generate leads
- Build up our customer testimonials section on saucelabs.com by writing case studies & securing customer quotes
- Work closely with the marketing and sales team to generate whitepapers, sales presentations, and blog content
- Oversee the creation of new automated email campaigns and welcome drip campaigns; manage existing automated email campaigns for effectiveness
- This role requires a good blend of marketing experience, analytical skills, business acumen, technical knowledge and creativity.
- 2+ years of related online marketing experience; experience in consumer products and/or software and Information technology strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience with search marketing, email, display advertising, affiliates marketing, and other modern online marketing techniques.
- Experience working with social media platforms, concepts, programs, campaigns and communication required. Demonstrated success in brand-building through social media a plus.
- Experience in using web analytics software (i.e. Google Analytics, etc.) to measure and positively affect website customer behavior and performance of marketing campaigns.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required. Must have strong experience with Powerpoint and effective presentation skills; be able to prepare and present slide decks on key initiatives and projects for senior management.
When applying, please include a few writing samples and include a range, if possible.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED