Marketing Communications Specialist T2 Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Summary of Position Functions
A key member of the Marketing department, the Marketing Communications Specialist (MCS) is responsible for coordinating and carrying out various tasks associated with marketing programs including: direct marketing campaigns utilizing marketing automation solution, online marketing, content marketing, event and tradeshow management, PR and sales tool development.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to have a career in marketing or a marketing-related field. Characteristics of the ideal candidate include a service-oriented attitude, self-motivation and the ability to work independently without supervision. Experience in a software or technology-driven company is strongly preferred.
Essential Position Functions
Develops content marketing materials including case studies, white papers, etc.
Works with internal teams to update and develop sales collateral materials
Writes content for T2 website and social media outlets
Writes content for customer communications including newsletter, product notifications and other promotions
Assists with tradeshow planning and coordination including registration, internal communications, messaging, tradeshow campaigns and material shipping
Assists with other T2 event planning, including annual customer conference
Shares responsibility in developing and executing direct marketing campaigns and sales lead nurturing activities using a marketing automation solution ActOn
Identifies and analyzes potential market segments and target opportunities for campaigns based on strategic goals, brand position and sales objectives
Conducts mailing list research for direct marketing campaigns (with the goal of growing T2 prospect database)
Manages account information utilizing the SalesForce Automation system and other software tools
Uses information from the Internet and various publications to identify and pursue event-driven marketing and sales opportunities
Writes company press releases for media distribution and T2 website
Coordinates company's additional media relations activities including article placements and editorial contributions; works with internal subject matter experts to develop and write content
Note: The statements contained herein describe the essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
Non-essential Position Functions
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university in marketing, public relations, or business major; and five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong writing skills, business writing required (case studies, white papers, etc.)
- Ability to use web tools and internet applications to perform duties
- Previous experience in a marketing communications role
- Experience with software or hardware products and solutions preferred
- Some sales training preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Beginner to intermediate skills with Adobe Creative Suite applications: InDesign, Acrobat Pro, PhotoShop, and Illustrator
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of B2B marketing concepts and tactics
- Ability to document/refine existing lead management processes
- Ability to track/follow through on leads using detailed reports from the SalesForce automation and campaign software
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with members of the sales team and other internal teams
- Ability to update/maintain database of prospect and customer accounts and generate/analyze reports
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business, professional, and technical documents
- Must have an outgoing personality and phone presence
- Persistence in achieving desired results
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from prospects, customers, management, and staff
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Ability to prioritize tasks and tactfully negotiate priority with end users
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
T2 Systems is a technology-focused parking system provider with deep roots in the evolving parking industry. With proven, unified solutions and the team willing to go the extra mile, T2 delivers sophisticated data and tools to parking operations, enabling them to achieve greater efficiencies, increased revenues and proven ROI.
Profitable Investors: Pamlico Capital All Jobs: at T2 Systems
|Headquarters:||8900 Keystone Crossing, Suite 700|
Indianapolis, IN 46240
|Company Profile:||T2 Systems is a software solutions company within the parking industry. Our team is energetic, dynamic, skilled and uncommonly passionate about what we do. If you are seeking an opportunity that allows you to contribute from day one, grow within a company and be a part of an industry that is always changing, apply for any one of our open positions today |
Support T2 Systems with Social Media services