Marketing Consultant (3 - 6 Month Contract) eHarmony
eHarmony is looking for a highly talented indvidual to analyze and recommend tests and changes to our marketing budgets using software and tools for attribution to identify our profits and opportunities.
- Analyze the performance of eHarmonyâs online and offline channels including TV, Paid Search, SEO, Affiliates and Display.
- Work with data extraction, reporting and analytic tools to develop management reporting in order to gauge, monitor and pinpoint areas for improvement with the companyâs marketing programs.
- Create reports for initiatives across all lines of business and locales.
- Work with Acquisition and Product Marketing to track the success of their campaigns, including structuring valid tests and reading the results.
- Develop business case scenarios and models.
- Experience in marketing analytics, research or quantitative analysis.
- A solid understanding of marketing principles.
- Experience with developing business case scenarios and models.
- Experience with research and quantitative analysis technologies such as SAS, SPSS or R.
- Advanced Excel (PivotTables, Formulas, Charts) and strong PowerPoint skills a must.
- Proficiency with basic statistical concepts (regression analysis, factor analysis, significance testing, etc.)
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of an organization.
- Extremely proactive and a self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- BA required. Advanced degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics is a plus.
||Santa Monica, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|