Vibrant is seeking a highly motivated professional for its growing, fast-paced marketing team, responsible for assisting with all US and global marketing and communications activities in an evolving business sector. This role requires a self-starter who has marketing experience within the digital media landscape.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Help manage, implement and optimize internal communication and marketing resources
- Track, collate and analyze relevant market intelligence and trends to enhance corporate messaging and marketing plans
- Analyze existing digital communication executions (websites, e-newsletters, SEO etc) and optimize towards department objectives
- Research and help manage the execution of high-value conference and speaking opportunities and industry award programs
- Help develop internal & external communication documents (web copy, case studies, newsletters, advertising) and ensure positioning is clear and cohesive across all communication channels (in both visual & written forms)
- Help manage the US marketing budget and ensure budget is being used in areas that will help meet department and corporate objectives
- Manage external vendors relationships to ensure brand/promo items are created and distributed with highest quality and greatest cost efficiency
- Contribute to smart, effective utilization of internal & external communication platforms (ie: social media, content management & sharing systems)
- Help manage, organize and communicate global department initiatives internally & externally
- Quarterback complex projects and work closely with senior management and other departments
- Work to achieve objectives and predetermined KPIs
This individual will work closely with key Senior Executives, PR team, European Marketing team, Creative Team and other key stakeholders across the company in the day to day coordination and execution of department objectives.
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
- 2-3 years' experience within digital marketing/media/advertising landscape
- Ability to approach all projects strategically yet execute on a day to day level
- Must be highly organized, accountable and able to multi-task/prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills - ability to pay close attention to detail and see complex projects through to completion
- Strong analytical skills and a propensity for incorporating data/research into overarching marketing initiatives
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize day to day with longer term department initiatives
- Ability to work independently within a strong team environment; ability to switch between those roles quickly and easily
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and writing; comfortable presenting to key internal stakeholders
- Passion for creating effective and creative marketing/communication programs grounded in research
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Facebook, Twitter, Constant Contact and online data programs (comScore, eMarketer, Mintel)
All regular Vibrant Employees are eligible for competitive pay and benefits packages.
Vibrant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Location:||New York, NY |