Marketing Coordinator AvePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Marketing | Arlington, VA, United States
AvePoint Public Sector, Inc. is an independent subsidiary of AvePoint. Founded in 2001, AvePoint is the world's largest provider of enterprise-class governance and infrastructure management solutions for MicrosoftÂ® SharePointÂ®. With its flagship solution, the DocAve Software Platform, AvePoint Public Sector works extensively with customers in every branch of the U.S. Armed Forces, Federal Civilian and Intelligence agencies, as well as State and Local Government to meet their mission-critical business objectives utilizing SharePoint. AvePoint Public Sector is headquartered in Arlington, VA, and is a U.S. Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships in addition to certifications, including U.S. Navy Application & Database Management System (DADMS) and U.S. Army Certificate of Networthiness (CoN). For more information, please visit www.avepoint.com.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for executing marketing campaigns and event logistics for all internal and external events for the AvePoint Public Sector business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Event Marketing Support:Assist Federal Marketing Manager on strategy and process for APS event marketing.
- Create and maintain event budgets, work back schedules, internal tracking spreadsheets and event overview documents.
- Work with AvePoint corporate marketing team on event campaigns, design, and content for events.
- Create, proofread and execute event marketing email campaigns.
- Develop content for outbound event communications including website copy, newsletters, ads, and media.
- Provide trade show marketing logistics support and coordination including sponsorship negotiation and management from beginning to end, venue management, content and speaker management, food and beverage management, travel and hotel coordination, AV and booth management, giveaways ordering and management, leads management and ancillary event management.
- Ensure event leads are processed through CRM system.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings regarding events including venue, materials, presentations, agendas, notes.
- Assist in budget and invoice closure as well as post-event surveys for all events.
- Assist with site selection, on-site event set-up, support and breakdown.
o Create keyword rich and meaningful content.
- Organize and maintain appropriate prospects, customer and campaign records through Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Create social media content (Facebook, Twitter, blogs, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) to follow editorial themes and marketing campaigns.
- Ensure Search Engine Optimization (SEO) compliance and co-manage PPC programs
o Monitor competitor sites for positioning, keywords, and links.
o Ensure PPC programs meet ROI benchmarks.
o Create content for external newsletter.
- Coordinate with Corporate Marketing team to:
o Manage and generate marketing literature.
o Supervise all communications related to AvePoint Public Sector identity to ensure consistency in messages.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Technology or other related fields required.
- 2-4 years of relevant marketing coordination experience required.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in SharePoint, Dynamics, and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with natural organizational and analytical abilities.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize/complete projects in a timely manner.
- Detail-oriented self-starter with a strong desire to increase knowledge in the marketing field.
- Must be able to travel to events.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Arlington, VA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED