Marketing Coordinator Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live in that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, and crime and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper-local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps.
Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture -we enjoy one another and have been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in San Francisco Bay Area, and Denver.
Trulia was founded in 2005 and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital.
Marketing Coordinator â€" Industry Marketing
Trulia is looking for a marketing coordinator to help expand Trulia's brand awareness and authority in the real estate industry. The Marketing Coordinator is instrumental in delivering on our core mission: â€œrevolutionizing the real estate industryâ€.
Your responsibilities will include the tactical implementation and execution of the department's industry events (60% of role), social media management (25% of role) and marketing collateral (15%).
The ideal candidate will have exceptional writing and communication skills, strong project management skills, energy and enthusiasm for delivering a great experience for our internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Execute all aspects of tradeshow and event strategy from contract coordination to management of exhibit booth set-up and display.
- Manage social media campaigns and metrics reporting, under the direction of Industry Social Lead, and day-to-day activities including online advocacy, customer service and community outreach in all key social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and more.
- Provide marketing collateral support, including content creation and coordinating with printing vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-3 years experience in Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stay on top of new media trends and technology
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize competing projects in a deadline-driven fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, Wordpress, Adobe Photoshop, Hootsuite, Salesforce a plus
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED