Marketing Director - Consumer Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The goal is to turn data into insights and insights into action. Specific strategies and tactics to support that objective are:
- Drive consumer adoption and useage through database programs
o Developing and maintaining a strategic and beautifully designed turn-key online Marketing Tool Kit
- Marketing Consulting. Provide Marketing Consulting services to clients who will launch or have implemented Yodlee's products and services. Includes:
o Proactive customized advice, best practices and tools for larger clients.
The Marketing Director will work closely with product and client partner teams to research and develop data based recommendations and marketing strategies that help improve end-user experiences through the entire engagement process (awareness, adoption, usage, advocate), using appropriate touch-points (digital, PR, social, in-branch, employee training, direct, promotions, events, advertising, etc.), and may include test and target evaluation strategies.
o Understanding the â€œdrivers and barriers for the end user (consumer) and become a user (consumer) advocate.
- Customer Advocacy. The Marketing Director will work with a variety of cross-functional teams to build out the necessary toolkits and best practices to institutionalize the â€œVoice of the Consumerâ€ in all organizational decision making. Includes:
o Develop and manage all proprietary qualitative and quantitative research
o Identifying relevant information from secondary sources (analyst reports, white papers, etc.)
o Research and evaluate key (user) learnings from other industries/verticals and develop strategies that can be leveraged and tested in Yodlee MoneyCenter.
o Gleaning best practices from marketing strategies tested in Yodlee MoneyCenter.
The Marketing Director will have to be familiar with developing and managing research projects, including how to prioritize, budget, gain alignment to and effectively manage the research and insights budget, ensuring appropriate funds are allocated against priority initiatives.
o Input to product UI and messaging for Yodlee test products (Yodlee MoneyCenter, Yodlee SmallBusiness, Yodlee WealthCenter) and for client implementations.
- Customer Experience Marketing. The Marketing Director will liaise with the product team to ensure that Yodlee's products and services are developed to maximize engagement and minimize abandonment rates. He or she will ensure that the product teams are educated on the voice of the consumer, and are aware of the trends that affect drivers of preference, and best in class user interface solutions. Includes:
o Strategic input to both product upgrades and new product to ensure that relevant solutions and features are developed to meet real marketplace need.
The Marketing Director must have an inherent understanding in how users interface with product, because he or she has spent enough time in the marketplace to understand the pulse of its users. The Marketing Director will also have to understand research, testing metrics and evaluation processes.
Summary of Requirements
- Minimum of 8+ years marketing experience.
- Responsible for working with vendors to develop the design of research studies, including hypothesizing issues in order to plan, conduct and analyze (surveys, prototype evaluation, usability testing, etc.)
- Ability to synthesize and analyze consumer data from multiple VOC sources to identify new opportunities
- Evaluate consumer insights and build proof of concept improvements and new features on the website(s)
- Identify needs and develop strategies to implement innovative technology solutions in partnership with the Consumer Experience team to collect and apply data in order to create a better consumer experience
- Must have attention to detail, problem solving skills and desire to create a better user experience for consumers
- Supports attainment of short term objectives and related action items
- Experience with Foresee, OpinionLab or similar voice of customer reporting technology
- Knowledge of Omniture Site Catalyst or Google Analytics a plus
- PC skills required (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED