Marketing Director, FI Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As a Marketing Director, you will be responsible to develop to the go-to-market (GTM) strategies for Yodlee in particular, the development and execution of all outbound marketing activities for the Financial Institutions channel. This includes creation of new messaging and positioning strategies for all channel offerings. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive awareness, interest and demand in Yodlee products and services.
In your role as Marketing Director you will work directly with the Product Marketing team to help define and understand the product as well as the overall consumer experience. That knowledge will be transferred to all field marketing materials (presentations, datasheets, web, white papers, case studies etc.) as part of an overall GTM plan.
The Marketing Director will also work directly with the internal/external sales organization and manage all outbound lead generation efforts including the development of scripts and other content intended to drive interest in demand in Yodlee products/services.
- Responsible for developing and executing demand/lead generation marketing programs designed to increase interest, adoption and usage of Yodlee products and services.
- Generate and communicate the value proposition of our products and services to the sales teams and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Work with Product Marketing to plan the launch of new/updated products and services and manage the communications activities both online and offline.
- Partner with all relevant stakeholders across organization to meet project deadlines and deliverables.
- Manage both internal and external designers/agencies providing clear direction to maximize and drive leads for the organization
- Analyze primary and secondary research to garner insights that shape Yodlee program/marketing and strategic initiatives.
- Market intelligence â€" as a B2B2C company, your will need to be the expert on your buyers (FIs), how they buy and their buying criteria;
- Become an industry expert on your competition; understand their strengths and know how to exploit their weaknesses - to crush them in-market.
- Provide guidance and help determine and manage the marketing budget within agreed budget parameters
- Demonstrate adaptability, creativity and strength when facing organizational or operational change, obstacles and/or adversityâ€¦.and do it with style!!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Contributor/Team Player
- Formal presentation skills
- Customer Focus
- Time/Project Management
- Interpersonal Skills
Education and Experience
- 8+ years professional experience and qualifications
- Technical and big picture marketing skills
- Experience in customer and market research
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Experience with relevant software applications including SalesForce.com, ExactTarget, Marketo, WordPress
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop) and HTML
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED