Marketing Director Passenger
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Position Summary
This is an excellent opportunity for a high energy, strategic marketing manager with exceptional tactical management skills to join an innovative community insights firm with ambitious growth objectives.
As a member of the executive team you will be asked to develop a thought leadership based marketing program designed to communicate the company's unique value proposition to the market and then develop a comprehensive plan to implement the strategy using PR, conferences and web- based media. The broad objectives of the program will be brand building and lead generation.
Essential to the candidates success will be an understanding of the role of marketing in the consultative sales process and the ability to collaboratively work with the sales and client service staffs to meet the company's strategic and revenue objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience working in a services environment (e.g., marketing research, marketng consultancy or marketing/advertising agency environment) in a marketing role.
- A strong understanding of how to develop marketing strategy and tactics to drive brand building and lead generation in a consultative selling environment.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing and the marketing of digital services..
- A stong record of developing successful, innovative and cost effective marketing initiatives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be someone who has an entrprenerial spirit who gets excited about the challenge of helping build a business in a small organization.
- Must be someone who is decisive but also enjoys collaborating with team members to come up with the best and most creative solutions to problems.
||6100 Wilshire Boulevard |
Los Angeles, CA 90048
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED