Marketing Director â UK eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Current Openings Â» Marketing Director â€" UK
Marketing Director â€" UK
Marketing | London, London
Launching in 2009, eHarmony has significantly disrupted the UK online sating space, has rapidly become the UK's best known matchmaking site and the most trusted dating brand in the UK. The office is situated in Central London, just off Oxford Circus.
The UK Marketing Director will lead all marketing efforts in the UK across Offline (TV, Outdoor) & Online (PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display) Acquisition, Brand & Creative & CRM. They will be responsible for leading the campaign process through conception, execution and measurement, requiring leadership of the UK Team, external agencies and US teams.
It is a truly unique opportunity to take a leading role in managing one of the UK's best known & most successful online brands & working with a differentiated service that has a unique ability to impact people's lives. This is a key role that will be instrumental in building the brand in the UK & expanding market share in what is a highly competitive market. The role reports to the VP International and, as the most senior position in UK Office, also offers significant hands on leadership opportunity.
It will suit someone who enjoys working in small, focused, passionate & loyal teams.
- Own and manage all marketing activities across acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Own significant marketing budget and oversee large scale online/offline acquisition programmes as well as own relationships with external agencies
- Ultimately responsible for delivery of registrant and subscriber goals and cost targets for the UK business
- Developing multi-channel campaigns that deliver response whilst also highlighting eHarmony's point of difference & unique offering
- Keep up to date with, and implement, latest Marketing ROI measurement techniques in order to optimise channels & investments
- Oversee our lifecycle marketing (CRM) strategy & campaign development.
- Responsible for day-to-day leadership of the UK Team â€" daily â€œstand upsâ€, one-to-ones, weekly meetings etc
- Work very closely with the VP Int'l in managing the team culture & personal development
- BA or equivalent minimum
- 5-7 years work experience in marketing related disciplines, preferably with experience of online/ecommerce consumer brands
- Proven experience running large scale online/offline acquisition programmes, in particular demonstrated ability to produce high performing DR TV campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and ROI-performance orientation. Very comfortable with data & variety of ROI measurement techniques (Econometrics, Cohorting etc)
- Outstanding strategic thinker and with the ability to provide leadership in eHarmony UK
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and effectively communicate internally and externally, as well as with remote international and US teams.
- Passion and curiosity for uncovering new opportunities and innovations. Continual improvement mindset.
- A natural leader, who demonstrates good listening skills, builds effective relationships & is able to naturally bond a small, high performing team.
- A true passion to obtain outstanding results while working on a service that deeply impacts people's lives. If you don't believe in, and love, what we do, this is not the role for you.
||London, KY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED