Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover) Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Guidewire Software is a well-positioned, and well-funded startup software company. Guidewire was founded in 2001 and is widely acknowledged as the market leader for modern, core systems for general insurance companies in North America. Guidewire is building an exceptional team in the UK and is ideally positioned to capture a large and growing market opportunity in insurance solutions in the UK market. We are looking for a marketing executive to ensure we build a significant presence and help our sales teams to build demand for our solutions.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Running local marketing campaigns (e.g. webcasts, mail, events)
- Ongoing maintenance of contact database to ensure list of target companies and people is up to date
- Coordination of Guidewire UK events
- Coordination of UK marketing campaigns, e.g. targeted key account campaigns
- Coordination of marketing events/campaigns with partners.
- Working with local suppliers to support events and marketing programs
- Work with marketing team in San Mateo to ensure that there is support for local events (e.g. signage, template invites)
- Work with marketing team in San Mateo to ensure that local sales teams needs are being met with respect to website, collateral
- Excellent communication skills
- Similar role in international software company; complex ERP type solutions
- Strong business knowledge/understanding
Experience in working with remote marketing department
Experience of working with Salesforce.com
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services