Marketing Inbound Lead Qualifier Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Marketing Inbound Lead Qualifier
Marketing | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 816
Full-Time: Marketing Inbound Lead Qualifier Description
Brightcove is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented individual to support our North American inbound marketing efforts. This is a great opportunity for recent grads interested in getting into marketing and sales! Become part of a growing company in the exciting world of online video, mobile applications and transcoding.
The Marketing inbound lead qualifier will be expected to manage inbound lead qualification in a timely fashion using both written and verbal communication with the goal of passing along qualified leads to the North American sales team. A technical background is not required, but an ability to quickly master basic technical concepts is a must. This is an entry level position.
Brightcove Inc., a leading global provider of cloud content services, provides a family of products used to publish and distribute the world's professional digital media. The company's products include Brightcove Video Cloud, the market-leading online video platform, and Brightcove App Cloud, a pioneering content app platform. Nearly 3,300 customers in over 50 countries rely on Video Cloud to build and operate media experiences across PCs, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for inbound leads
- Qualify and rate prospects via phone, live chat and email â€" with the ultimate goal of passing qualified leads to the sales team.
- Be a stellar multi-tasker that is able to manage email, phone and live chat communication with prospects.
- Accurately record information and details of correspondence in our CRM system, Salesforce.com.
- All contact must be made in a polite, effective, and efficient manner, working within the guidelines provided at all times.
- Understand Brightcove products and how they serve our customers' needs, including features, benefits, and key examples of usage.
- Ensure Brightcove is represented in a professional and positive manner.
This position is based in Boston, MA.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Motivation to consistently exceed expectations
- Professional phone etiquette with a confident, friendly voice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Proficient in Excel and Gmail, including Google Docs
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com preferred but not required
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services