Marketing Internship Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
JOB OBJECTIVE: Develop and effectively execute marketing research and communication projects, social media and direct mail campaigns as part of the Terso Solutions Marketing team.
1. Marketing Research - Conduct market research regarding customers and competitors. Develop lists for direct mail compaigns. CRM data entry, updating and report writing.
2. Social Media Management ? Assist with social media campaigns and research. Update social media channels. Refine social media strategy and assist with developing key performance indicators.
3. Trade Shows & Meeting Planning - Works with tradeshow manager and meeting planners to coordinate booth logistics, establishes staffing schedules for booth personnel, coordinates distribution of materials and promotional items, traffics routings of briefs for pre-show mailers, web pages, and registration materials.
4. Project Management - Proactively identify checkpoints for each project. Monitor projects and troubleshoot potential problems and delays. Work with project teams to resolve project issues.
5. Miscellaneous - Supports assorted activities such as web content, product images, may coordinate legal and regulatory approvals, prepares call summaries and communication templates, assist with graphic design projects.
6. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
2. Demonstrated ability to work on detailed projects and assignments and to following through.
1. Working toward Associate or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communciations, or a related field.
2. One plus years of project management experience in a business environment.
1. Ability to use telephone equipment.
2. Ability to use computer equipment.
3. Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||Madison, WI |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED