Marketing Manager Balihoo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are currently hiring for a Marketing Manager position within our Marketing team. This role is responsible for the overall representation of the Balihoo brand within our defined market segments and identifying potential new customers within those segments. Success within the role will be measured primarily by the number of qualified leads driven into our sales team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identification of target segments and development of in-depth knowledge around that segment and the benefits that Balihoo delivers
- Development of detailed messaging and go-to-market plans for each segment
- Content-need identification, development and delivery (whitepapers, webinars, etc.)
- Lead online marketing efforts including content marketing, search engine marketing (SEO and PPC), whitepaper syndication, webinar marketing, etc.
- Lead offline marketing efforts including direct marketing and tradeshows
- Lead nurture-marketing efforts
- Plan, measure and optimize all marketing efforts to ensure effective ROI on national marketing investments
- Detailed measurement and reporting
Required professional qualities:
- A strategic marketing mind with a strong desire to get your hands dirty and do the work
- Strong analytical capabilities in both tactic design and implementation to effectively measure marketing ROI
- Excellent understanding of modern marketing principals and how they apply in the B2B demand generation world
- Proven ability to effectively work in lock-step with a national sales organization
Candidates should possess the following:
- Bachelors degree or higher
- 5+ years experience in marketing roles responsible for driving effective leads into an organization
- Experience in the advertising or media industry is desirable, but not required
- Strong online marketing knowledge and emphasis
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong technology acumen
This position is based in Boise, ID and limited travel may be required. Travel will be driven by client needs, however it should not exceed 10.
All full-time, exempt positions include competitive base pay plus performance-based bonus and stock options. In addition, Balihoo offers 401K with company match and health and family care benefits.
Balihoo is an equal opportunity employer.
||Boise, ID |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED