Marketing Manager Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
You will be responsible for managing the development and execution of all outbound marketing activities for your respective channels and will craft the messaging and positioning for these channel offerings. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive awareness, interest and demand.
You will work with the Product Marketing team to help define and understand the consumer experience and work to transfer that knowledge to the sales channel(s).
- Responsible for developing and executing demand/lead generation marketing programs designed to increase interest, adoption and usage of Yodlee products and services.
- Demonstrate adaptability, creativity and strength when facing organizational or operational change, obstacles and/or adversityâ€¦.and do it with style!!
- Generate and communicate the value proposition of our products and services to the sales teams and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Work with Product Marketing to plan the launch of new products and services and manage the communications activities both online and offline.
- Partner with all relevant stakeholders across organization to meet project deadlines and deliverables.
- Manage both internal and external designers/agencies providing clear direction to maximize and drive leads for the organization
- Conduct competitive benchmarking inside category and provide innovative ideas to increase awareness and enrollment opportunities.
- Analyze primary and secondary research to garner insights that shape Yodlee program/marketing and strategic initiatives.
- Market intelligence â€" be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Provide guidance and help determine and manage the marketing budget activity within agreed budget parameters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Contributor/Team Player
- Formal presentation skills
- Customer Focus
- Time/Project Management
- Interpersonal Skills
Education and Experience
- 5+ years professional experience and qualifications
- Technical and big picture marketing skills
- Experience in customer and market research
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Experience with relevant software applications including SalesForce.com, ExactTarget, Marketo, WordPress
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop) and HTML
||Full, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED