Marketing Manager â National Partners & Tech Alliances Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Marketing Manager assigned to our National Partners and Tech Alliances will be an essential member of the Americas Field Marketing organization who will work closely with sales, channel sales and business development organizations to develop and help execute a marketing plan with our top channel partners that align with how these partners go-to-market. Your work will have direct impact on the overall sales growth and pipeline for the fastest growing network security company.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets with our top channel partners in NAM that represent Palo Alto Networks marketing initiatives and align marketing tactics to the overall business strategies for each national channel partner.
- Work with technology alliance partners to plan activities focusing on technology solutions.
- Support channel enablement activities and training initiatives planned by the channel sales team.
- Work closely with the regional field marketing managers to arrange execution of local marketing activities with national channel partners and tech alliance partners.
- Represent the overall marketing department and promote global programs, initiates and launches in channel partner meetings.
- Provide feedback and help plan brilliant tactical marketing programs to meet goals with product marketing, global programs, external influencers, and your field marketing peers.
- Manage national channel partner marketing budget and execution.
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on leads yielded from your activities in a timely manner.
- Communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales.
- Proven track record of planning and executing demand generation programs.
- Previous experience in channel marketing or channel management.
- Ability to fully understand Palo Alto Networks next-generation security platform and portfolios of technology partner products to market joint solutions.
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders.
- Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company for 10+ years.
||United States, PA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED