Marketing Manager PCH International
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Role Overview
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to help us in creating the most exciting consumer electronics gadget store on the web. We are a team of energetic individuals with a shared passion to build the coolest hardware ecommerce brand on the globe. We want to hire a like-minded creative addition to our small team to be the driving force behind the brand communication with our customers. Our parent company is a global force to be reckoned with in the hardware ecosystem and our ecommerce team will work collaboratively with the rest of the group to drive further sales and tap into new opportunities.
- Participate in defining the brand and specific audience segments through market research.
- Design and execute creative communications campaigns that convey our brand message and product mix to the public.
- Drive awareness of our brand through stories in relevant consumer, trade, technology and business publications and awareness campaigns.
- Manage ongoing media relations around our ecommerce store, develop and maintain relationships with key media.
- Manage product launches and announcements and work closely with the PLM on scheduling.
- Work across teams to identify key customer segments and develop the brand voice that communicates most effectively with these customers.
- Develop written materials, including product messaging, communications plans and FAQs, blog posts, and other collateral.
- Collaborate across the PCH International group to identify and grow the opportunities to drive sales and engagement.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or its equivalent.
- A minimum 5 years relevant work experience in marketing communications in the consumer electronics sector.
- A self-starter who instinctively and consistently creates personal and professional stretch goals and meets them.
- Works well with others with the ability to build trust with the team and work effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Curiosity and ability to think creatively, flexibility and a sense of humor.
PCH Work Style, Personal Attributes & Attitudes
PCH work environment is relationship based and staff members need to be able to work effectively within a number of differently structured teams. This position needs to be both a team and individual contributor.
Strong verbal & written English communication, negotiating skills are paramount, as is a driven and positive 'can do' attitude. Articulate and succinct communication is highly valued, as well as a strong customer service focus. Client relationship skills are required to be successful in this role.
A solid skill base is needed to hit the ground running, and commercial acumen focusing on long-term outcomes and the financial implications of the actions expected.
Strategic thought processes are vital in processing and analyzing data in order to reach key points, and the ability to think in the 'bigger picture' is an advantage.
The ability to best solve a problem quickly and effectively using networks is also a must, along with the ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced environment.
The typical PCH work style would be relationship oriented where support for others in achieving goals is a key consideration. Looking above the obvious to achieve broader based solutions using initiative is standard, and a flexible approach to problem solving utilizing various resources is required.
The ability to think on your feet and effectively deal with stress in a supportive environment is also considered necessary. An aptitude to want to learn is important and results driven individual with a pleasant demeanor are vital attributes.
The ability to effectively communicate and liaise with a wide range of clients is also necessary.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED