Marketing Manager eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Â eHarmony is a growing, global technology company built on the belief that marrying computer science and relationship psychology can change the way people find their most significant relationships. Do you want to bring happiness to peopleâs lives while working with amazingly talented colleagues?
Weâre looking for innovators and problem solvers who are passionate about taking on the biggest of challenges. We were the first to introduce matchmaking into the online dating space, and we do it better than anyone else. Weâre the Netflix where your movies have to like you back; we're the LinkedIn where you love your connections; and we're the place long-lasting, meaningful relationships are built online. How much of an impact do we have? Nearly 5% of all marriages in the U.S. are created by eHarmony. Thatâs 271 marriages per day.
eHarmony is pre-IPO, well-funded and profitable. We have more thanÂ 50 million registered users spanning across 150 countries and have launched country-specific services in the United Kingdom and Australia. Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary, discretionary bonus, stock options, free drinks and snacks, ping pong, video games and an on-site chair masseuse. Our 65,000 square foot headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, just blocks from the Pacific Ocean.
The Marketing Manager will be a key team member working with the VP, Customer Experience to develop and execute strategies focused on increasing brand awareness and driving adoption of our new premium service, eH+ by eHarmony. The ideal candidate will possess both right and left brain skills; with the ability to develop creative solutions to marketing challenges and then execute flawlessly.
This role will require a wide range of online and offline marketing knowledge, preferably as it related to consumer products or services, and the ability to report out results and re-adjust tactics mid-flight.Â Â
- Construct a strategy for driving leads from high-income consumers into a new and unique online service, eH+ by eHarmony.
- Develop and optimize marketing opportunities within eH+ by eHarmony.
- Manage testing with a number of marketing channels included but not limited to SEO, SEM, affiliate, display, email, print, social video, and TV.Â
- Report upward on marketing performance.
- 3-5 years in consumer marketing via multiple channels.
- Thorough understanding of business strategy as related to marketing plans
- Experience in developing and executing digital marketing programs, with attention to acquisition and engagement.
- Ability to be develop strategic and creative solutions
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial attitude with ability to prioritize and drive projects from inception to execution
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- BA/BS degree required, MBA a plus
||Santa Monica, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED