Marketing Manager The Wolf Organization, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description:
Develop and execute traditional and new media marketing programs in support of company business objectives.
Essential Job Functions: (Responsibilities and major tasks performed)
- Interact with members of WOLF senior management, sales personnel, suppliers and customers to achieve a thorough understanding of supply chain dynamics.
- Assist with development and lead implementation of branding, marketing and promotional activities, including trade shows, events, sales presentations, new product introductions, point-of-purchase, sales promotions, training, literature, catalogs and direct marketing.
- Create promotional project schedules and budgets and analyze ROI for projects to ensure effective use of marketing funds.
- Provide project coordination on a day-to-day basis for assigned projects, including monitoring production and creative deadlines, communications, paperwork and work files, etc. to ensure continued progress.
- Monitor customer co-op plans and activities and vendor co-op/marketing support commitments
- Proofread copy, artwork, and proofs
- Assist with WOLFs Internet, intranet, email marketing and social media programs.
- Assist with day-to-day engagements on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other channels, posting content, interacting with followers, monitoring and posting comments
- Edit and update web and intranet content
- Develop and distribute updates to E-news, fax, i-buy, e-Toolbox
- Maintain customer and other marketing databases
- Provide general clerical and administrative support for department and personnel as required.
- Develop ideas for continuous improvement of internal and external customer service and other department functions.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Comply with all elements of the Core Values and use the Quality System, including ISO procedures, corrective and preventative actions, the customer complaint policy, and best practices to achieve continuous process improvements and ensure total customer satisfaction
- Maintain a positive work environment by behaving and communicating in a professional, courteous, respectful, ethical manner with customers, clients, co-workers, and supervisors
- Use good judgment and common sense
Experience, Skills, Qualifications and Education Required: (Required (R) or Desired/Preferred (D)
- (R) High School Diploma or GED
- (D) Bachelors degree
- (R) Minimum of two years of advertising, marketing or ad agency experience
- (R) Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- (R) Successful project coordination experience
- (R) Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office word processing, spreadsheet, PowerPoint and database software
- (R) Proven passion and demonstrated ability for using web and social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- (R) Read, Speak and Write English
- Approximately eighty percent of the time will be spent in the office; some travel required - must provide own transportation
Regular use of IBM compatible hardware and MS Office word processing, spreadsheet and database software, copier, fax and printer
||York, PA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED