Marketing Operations Coordinator Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Marketing Operations Coordinator
GREE International, Inc.
San Francisco, California
We are looking for a highly organized and results-oriented Marketing Operations Coordinator for the Marketing group to support across various functions (Operations, User Acquisition and Product Marketing). This is a 6-months contractor to-hire position depending on the marketing business requirements and work performance evaluation upon the end of the contractor period.
- Supporting Marketing operations finance logistics eg. Invoice validations/tracking and documentations
- Supporting legal logistics with NDA / Agreement coordination with internal and external partners
- Supporting backend tracking integration, engineering communication and process development / assistance for the user acquisition function
- Coordinate overall schedule for marketing projects with project stakeholders by creating Milestones, Tasks and Deliverables to be assigned to appointed team
- Create and recommend processes or best practices for teams to be more efficient, scalable and timely
- Effectively communicate projects/tasks status updates to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Liaise with project/tasks key stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Excellent ability to communicate with a variety cross-functional teams, create executive level reports and visualizing data
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing and project management skills preferred with understanding of mobile marketing lifecycles
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel & Powerpoint)
- Familiar with Google docs, Google mail, Evernote, Dropbox and Project Management tools such as Jira and ASANA
- Proven outstanding written and verbal communication skills with fine attention to detail
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced, team environment while juggling multiple tasks and can reprioritize on the fly if needed
- Possesses passion, energy, and enthusiasm to ignite talents and drive resultsÂ
- Demonstrated integrity, maturity and a constructive approach to vague challenges
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services