Marketing Operations Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Marketing Operations ManagerÂ
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is growing its Sales Strategy and Operations team. The position will entail driving analysis of sales trends, analyzing market activity and competitive dynamics and assisting in the development of long-term sales strategy. We are looking for versatile resources that are bright, analytical, driven and who can hit the ground running to support sales strategy initiatives and analysis. This role has high potential to present leadership opportunities within Workday as the business continues to grow.
Objective:Â Drive marketing analytics efforts and deliver closed-loop analysis of marketing campaigns and programs. Core responsibilities include data and financial modeling, analysis, and reporting to support strategic and operational decision-making at fast growing technology company.Â This role will be cross-functional, supporting Workdayâs Sales, Marketing, Strategy, and Finance organizations.
Job Description:Â Perform analyses of business data to identify trends and uncover useful insights, present findings and support cross-functional operational teams in improving operational execution and business strategy.Â Business data will encompass the entire lead-to-close cycle and include sales information (e.g. pipeline, sales activities, forecasts, etc.), marketing information (e.g. leads, campaigns, account and contact profiles, etc.), and finance information (bookings, revenue, expenses).Â Data sources include Workday Financials, Salesforce.com, Marketo, and other various databases. Minimal travel required.
Skills and Knowledge:
Organization and Engagement:Â The Strategy & Operations Analyst reports to the office of Sales and Marketing Operations.Â The position is available at our Pleasanton, CA HQ.
- Success in the role requires creativity and original thinking to proactively identify new and different approaches to analyzing data, and to synthesize multiple information sources to generate fresh strategic insights.
- Proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results oriented
- Experience using data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business decisions
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and prior experience with modeling and analysis is essential in performing the role successfully.Â
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com is highly recommended.
- Comfortable presenting and engaging with cross-functional teams and executive management.
- Able to synthesize many threads of information to generate strategic and financial insight
- Team player: experience working across functions to deliver customer/prospect/client facing proposals
- Able to prioritize requests based on importance and timing for key decision making or events. Example events include Sales Kickoff Meetings, Quarterly Operations reviews, Board Meetings, and more.
Experience and Qualifications:Â Â Three to five years total experience with at least two years experience in an analytic role within one or more of the disciplines of Sales, Marketing, Strategy or Finance.Â Experience with growth technology environments is preferred either directly at such a company, or indirectly through a consulting relationship.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services