Marketing Operations Manager Eloqua Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Eloqua (NASDAQ: ELOQ) is the marketing system of record for modern marketers. The company?s cloud software, professional services and education programs provide marketers with the technology and expertise needed to help marketing drive revenue. More than 100,000 global users from companies both large and small, rely on the marketing automation power of Eloqua to improve demand generation and lead management while driving more qualified leads. Eloqua?s customers include AON, Dow Jones, ADP, Fidelity, Polycom, and National Instruments. The company is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia.
Eloqua is looking for a passionate and talented Marketing Operations Manager to join our team in San Francisco CA, Austin TX or Toronto, Canada.
As a member of the Marketing team, you will play a critical role in helping our Demand Generation team use Eloqua?s own platform solution to become the best B2B demand generation team in the world. You will work closely with our Campaign Managers to help them develop and execute well segmented and targeted lead generation campaigns. You will also work closely with the Sales team to help create an extraordinary level of alignment between our two teams.
Using your expertise in marketing and databases, you will lead the team in making the maximum strategic use of the company?s marketing database. And finally, we will look to you to define and implement our strategy for overall marketing analytics and dashboarding.
This position has a broad scope and offers the ability to make a significant impact to overall company performance. We?re looking for a can-do high energy team player who can define what needs to be done and then execute in an environment characterized by intensity, speed, collaboration and excellence.
- Provides leadership in the use of Eloqua within Eloqua. Be a ?power user? and go to person for the rest of the marketing team
- Develops and implements strategy for ongoing control, maintenance and enhancement of existing marketing database (Eloqua): process, standards, access control, documentation, etc.
- Ensures accurate synchronization between Eloqua and Salesforce.com databases
- Works with Sales Operations Manager to ensure Salesforce.com meets the needs of the Marketing Dept. as well as the Sales Department
- Works with Campaign Managers to help them segment and leverage the Marketing Database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness
- Works with Professional Services Consultants and Product Specialists to ensure internal application of all Eloqua best practices
- Defines business analytics and create dashboards and reports to measure all aspects of our business: database cleanliness, campaign effectiveness, pipeline contribution, overall business performance
- Provides leadership in defining, mapping and documenting key marketing processes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Advanced user of Eloqua
- Advanced user of Salesforce.com
- Deep expertise and experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in software or high-tech marketing is a definite plus
- Strong knowledgeable background in data analysis with 5-10 years minimum experience
- Understanding of data mining, data warehousing, business intelligence and lead management processes and technologies
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Experienced in working with both senior marketing managers and junior level co-workers
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Process and quality orientation with attention to detail
- University degree in business, mathematics or database administration is a must
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED