More information about this job:
So what do you think is the biggest opportunity for a biotech company to fully take advantage of Marketing Automation?
If you have a good answer to that, along with the passion for puzzles, a love of digging into data, and the experience to execute it, we?d like to hear from you.
We?re Fluidigm, a biotech company based in South San Francisco that?s dedicated to pursuing the fundamental truths of biology. We seek to empower and inspire our customers and each other to push limits and envision ever more creative answers to ?what if??? As the industry pioneer in revolutionary single-cell technology and a cutting-edge leader in production genomics, we are committed to enabling biological exploration at every level.
Now we?re looking for a motivated Marketing Operations Manager to bring us insight into our business Think you?re it?
- Intrigued by the idea of trying new things to constantly improve our existing processes
- Passionate about leaving no lead behind
- Proactive and a self-starter with drive to build first class operations function
- A strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization?
- Manage Marketing Automation and integration with SFDC and recommend appropriate segmentation based on behavioral and demographic data. Build time or event-triggered communication that advances buyers through early-stage funnel. Includes drip marketing through complex, multistep nurture flows based on activity or rules, auto-responders, sales-initiated events, follow-up communications, to improve prospect/customer interactions.
- Drive closed loop marketing process and reporting. Manage day-to-day lead operations to ensure quality lead flow, lead scoring and alert management, optimized lead follow-up and data quality for reporting
- Provide reporting and actively monitor and analyze health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity, including monitoring website metrics, email performance and other key KPIs. Provide senior management with analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact and goal setting. Analyze competitors and provide both summary and detailed reports
- Drive marketing database strategy: analyzing gaps in our data, contact acquisition strategy, practices that ensure data quality and measuring database health
- Provide data for effective planning and execution of marketing campaigns and sales prospecting programs and analyze and optimize lead pipeline processes by working with marketing and sales team members
- Enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, including better-than-average benefits and growth opportunities, as well as a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Have fun, be fully engaged and promise to have a life beyond ?work??
Do you have:
- Power user experience with Marketo
- A track record of supporting successful demand generation programs with breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead processes, reporting & analysis
- Strong reporting and analysis skills with ingenuity to provide scalable reporting
- Experience training marketing and sales teams on core operational processes and use of Marketo and Sales Insight
- 6+ years of experience in Marketing with at least 2+ years? experience in marketing operations, demand generation, or campaign management?